- Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
What is Herbal Tea
Since herbal tea is really just an infusion of leaves, seeds, roots or bark, extracted in hot water. In drinking a well-steeped herbal tea, we get all the plant’s benefits in an easily digestible form.
They comprise of a sublime mixture of Blossoms, Fruits and Berries, which are blended into delicious creations, served hot or cold. No actual tea leaves are included, so caffeine and tannin are not found in these brews. Ideal as an alternative to the caffeine and sugar enriched drinks that dominate the consumer market today.
Benefits of Herbal Tea
Herbal teas are growing in popularity, they provide a great option for people who are health conscious.
- Detoxifies the body
- Prevents Premature Aging
- Heals Dry Skin
- Cures Fungal Skin Infections
- Helps in Hair Growth
- Stress Relieving & Energizing
- Improves Digestive Powers
- Cure For Constipation
- Eliminate Free radicals from body
- Improves digestive health
- Protects from Cancer and Arthritis
- Reduces Kidney Stone Formation
- Weight Reduction
- Help in controlling blood sugar level.
- Treating depression
- Reducing bad cholesterol
Contact Us to get exciting discounts.
Please login to add your review.